Wednesday, May 28, 2008

why sex hurts girls


Message:
Amber: Ronny, are you gonna come over tomorrow to meet my mom? Like I said before, she really wants to meet you
Ronny: Of course, honey.
I know how much this means to you.
When would you like me to come over?
Amber: How about 6-ish? Hey Ronny, what's that
tapping sound?
Ronny: What?! I don't hear anything... You're
probably imagining things, sweetheart
Amber: Quit joking around, Ronny!! Stop making
that noise.
It's getting louder!
Ronny: I don't joke, you should know that by
now... I love you so much, and I would never lie to you...
Amber: It's starting to hurt my ears!!!!! How can you
NOT hear that?! Hold on, there's someone at the
door... I'll be right back! Don't miss me too much!
**She answers the door and see's Ronny**
**standing there, holding a knife and a phone**
Ronny: Hey, honey... I've missed you...
**He slaughtered Amber and when her parents**
**came at six the next day he killed them too**
If you don't repost this bulletin in two hours, Amber
will crawl out from under your bed in your sleep
and murder you.
The last thing you will see are her
rotting eyes and the phone...still in her hand and repost
this with the title :( why sex hurts girls :(
No bull! 8 people have died from not reposting

0 comments: